We advise clients in all phases of acquisition, finance, and sales of market-rate and affordable housing multifamily projects.
You can expect GSHWM to provide:
- Negotiate and draft letters of intent and purchase and sale agreements;
- Draft, purchase and sale documents incident to the closing process;
- Conduct title investigations, issue title opinions and obtain title insurance;
- Counsel on compliance with HUD lending requirements;
- Comply HUD-required notices to tenants and municipalities;
- Prepare documents necessary to clear title issues;
- Prepare access and utility easement agreements;
- Prepare corporate, partnership and limited liability entity documents and review those prepared by others;
- Review plats of survey, and work closely with surveyors in drafting and providing insurable legal descriptions; and
- Conduct the closing and settlement related to the foregoing.