Jake represents clients in the areas of real estate and finance ranging from builders, homebuyers, homeowners and lenders. Jake has experience reviewing and analyzing title commitments including working with title insurance underwriters to clear title prior to closings. He has also prepared contracts, escrow agreements, deeds, affidavits, and a variety of other documents to facilitate real estate closings.
Jake sees his Realtor clients as business partners and enjoys keeping them up-to-date on the trends in the market and changes to the GAR contract and the law. Jake became a Partner of the firm in 2023.
Honors and Affiliations
- NeighborWorks of Columbus, board member
- Columbus Board of Realtors, affiliate member
- Previous Board Attorney
- Phenix City Board of Realtors, affiliate member
- Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia, Columbus Chapter, affiliate member
- Columbus Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Practices Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at Blind Fury Jiu-Jitsu, Columbus Georgia
Mercer University, 2016
Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Columbus State University, 2013
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
magna cum laude