Jake Wallace represents a variety of clients in the areas of real estate and finance, representing builders, homebuyers, homeowners and lenders in all phases of residential real estate including acquisitions, developments, financing and sales.
Jake has experience reviewing and analyzing title commitments including working with title insurance underwriters to clear title prior to closings. He has also prepared escrow agreements, deeds, affidavits, and a variety of other documents to facilitate real estate closings.
Prior to joining GSHWM, Jake practiced at Meacham & Earley, P.C. in Columbus, GA.
Honors and Affiliations
- Columbus Board of Realtors
- Board Attorney; YPN Member; REACH
- Phenix City Board of Realtors
- Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia, Columbus Chapter
- Kiwanis Club of Harris County
- President Elect
- Harris County Chamber of Commerce
- Young Professionals of Greater Columbus Chamber of Commerce
Mercer University, 2016
Juris Doctor (J.D.)
Columbus State University, 2013
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
magna cum laude