Single Family Residential Investment
Goggans, Stutzman, Hudson, Wilson & Mize, LLP represents investors in the single family residential market space.
The lawyers at GSHWM represents both publicly and privately held investment portfolios in the acquisition and disposition and management of their portfolios.
The lawyers at GSHWM represent clients in multistate portfolio acquisitions, dispositions, title matters and financing. We also assist clients with ongoing management of their portfolios with respect to multimarket brokerage issues, property management matters including local market leasing licensing and registration requirements, lease review, default services; we also regularly represent our clients in litigation related to premises liability, homeowners association issues, personal injury claims and code enforcement matters.
Our default services practice includes representation of our clients in dispossessory and eviction matters. We recognize the importance of efficiency, attention to detail and most importantly responsiveness in representing clients in dispossessory matters. Our shared account management platform provides our clients access 24/7 to information relative to the status of a pending action. We have systems in place that work to move the dispossessory action through the court and sheriff’s offices as quickly as possible. It is our goal to return the property to the status of a performing asset.
You can expect GSHWM to provide:
- Organized and Efficiently Managed Portfolio Transactions with an Emphasis on Client Communication
- Knowledge Reflective of Our Work in Over Thirty Three (33) Market States and Local Jurisdictions.
- Open Communication and Complete Transparency Including Access to Shared Account Management Information
- Consistent Process and GSHWM Dedicated Account Managers
- A Commitment to Excellence in Client Service